Effective January 4th, 2009
- We collect information you give us directly.
- We may add information from other sources.
- We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons on our websites and in our emails.
We use information about you
- to provide the products and services you request and to manage your account,
- to provide you with content and information about other products and services that may be of interest to you, and
- to allow you to connect directly with other companies and with colleagues.
- To find out how to control whether or not to connect with other companies, opt out of our email marketing programs, or keep your account or subscription information up to date, please visit Your Choices in the full Policy.
- To find out how to control the display of advertising or content based on your interests, please review More Information About Cookies in the full Policy.
- We collect and process information on servers around the world.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect information about you.
- This Policy covers how we use information you provide to us. We cannot control how others may use information you may make public or choose to disclose online or at face-to-face events.
- Our products, services, events and offerings are directed to professionals and not children thirteen or under.
- We will post and date any changes to this Policy. Please check here periodically. Your continued use of our products and services covered by this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the terms in place at the time of your use.
HOW TO CONTACT US
UBM LLC3, 303 2nd Street, Suite 900 South Tower, San Francisco, CA 94107